It’s 2023, and content is the Queen. Video content, to be exact.
Short-form videos have grown in popularity on other platforms such as TikTok, and YouTube in recent years, and people avidly consume this bite-sized material for both amusement and knowledge. Forget about traditional long-form videos and embrace the potential of short-form. These sorts of films are proven to increase engagement and help you leave a lasting impression on your audience. This growing tendency is expected to continue through 2023, therefore businesses must stay up by leveraging these lightning fast clips for their own profit. The guide I’ve prepared will show why you should take advantage of this quickly expanding trend and how you and your business can do so successfully!
🕵️ What will we discuss today?
What Is the Instagram Reels Feature?
Instagram Reels is one of the newest Instagram features that allows users to make 15-90 second video snippets, set to music and publish them to their Feed, and the new Reels page on their profile.
The new Reels Explore Feed is Instagram Reels’ equivalent of the Tiktok’s For You page. The Reels feed may be found on the Instagram Explore Page. Instead of seeing Reels from accounts you follow as you scroll, you will instead see Reels from prominent and trending Instagram accounts. That’s really intriguing!
While the Reels algorithm hasn’t been finalized, it appears to be comparable to the TikTok For You page. It’s most likely impacted by people you already follow, the stuff you interact with, and your location.
Interesting fact? You may notice that certain Reels have a “Featured” designation above the text as you browse. “If your reel is featured in Explore, you’ll receive a notice,” Instagram says. Featured reels are a collection of public reels hand-picked by Instagram to help you find original material that we hope will entertain and inspire you.”
Needless to say, it’s one of our goals!
How to Create Instagram Reels For Your Account
Select Reels from the Instagram camera’s bottom menu. On the left side of your screen, you’ll notice a selection of creative editing options to help you construct your reel, including:
- Audio: Browse the Instagram music collection to find your tune. You may also use your own original audio! When you share a Reel with original audio, your audio is credited to you, and if you have a public account, users can make Reels with your audio by selecting “Use Audio” from your Reel – that way, it’s a really cool idea to encourage more people to use the song you’ve created.
- Timer and Countdown: Use the timer to automatically record any of your clips. When you push the record button, you’ll see a 3-2-1 countdown before recording for the time you specified begins.
- Speed: Select whether to speed up or slow down a portion of the video or audio. This might help you keep time or create slow motion films.
- Align: Before filming your next clip, line up items from your previous clip to assist create seamless transitions for situations like outfit changes or adding new people to your Reel.
- Augmented reality effects: To record several films with different effects, choose one of the many effects in our effect collection, which were made by Instagram and producers all over the world.
How to Use Instagram Reels For Business Strategically
Instagram Reels are a new approach to increase your Instagram community and reach. They make it simple to establish true interactions with your consumer base and to improve the community you’re attempting to grow. They’re also an entertaining and engaging method to share engaging (and creative!) samples with your audience!
Despite the fact that Reels has only been around for a not so long time, they are proving to be a venue for businesses and creators to go above and beyond.
Here are three strategies for incorporating Instagram Reels into your marketing strategy:
- Create material that is genuine and relevant to your community.Instagram Reels are a quick and easy method to produce fascinating, one-of-a-kind footage with special effects. This is an excellent chance for firms to demonstrate a more human side of your company.
- Distribute instructional materials. Reels may be used to educate your followers something new. Show them how to effortlessly save money, how to wear the skirt five various ways, or how to capture the ideal shot.
- Display your products and services. Increase brand exposure and sales by demonstrating what you have to offer using Reels.
Filming, editing and posting Instagram Reels is a fun and strategic way to engage with your potential followers. Once you combine your Reels with trending audio together and start to grow your follower count, it’s time to turn your followers into a loyal community, and your potential followers into engaged followers!
If you want to improve your Instagram Reels game and get more views, you should use IQ Hashtags. Our tool is like a secret weapon for anyone looking to increase their Instagram reach and engagement.
First and foremost, it is extremely simple to use. Simply enter a keyword related to your reel, and presto! IQ Hashtags generates a list of relevant hashtags for you to use in order to make your Reel more discoverable. It’s like carrying around a personal hashtag expert.
But here’s the real kicker: IQ Hashtags doesn’t just provide you with a list of hashtags at random. Its algorithm is extremely intelligent, and it actually tells you which hashtags are currently trending and which are “hidden gems” that few people are using. So you can be confident that you’re using hashtags that will increase the number of people who see your Reel.
And, let’s face it, who has time to manually search for hashtags? With IQ Hashtags, you can save hours of time and concentrate on what matters most: creating amazing content for your Reels.
But don’t just take my word for it; try IQ Hashtags for yourself and see what a difference it makes.
If you care about your Instagram strategy – this is a MUST-HAVE. If you want to build an engaged Instagram community with optimized hashtags and smart insights – this is the tool for you.
In case you haven’t heard about it before (which I doubt!), here’s what fellow users have said:
- How Many Hashtags Should You Use on Reels? - February 2, 2023
- 60 Trending Photography Hashtags To Grow Your Instagram Account - February 1, 2023
- 50 Hashtags for Artists That Will Make You Get Noticed on Instagram - January 31, 2023