Have instant access to all your best-performing hashtag researches and find relevant hashtags for your posts in a blink of an eye. Say goodbye to random hashtags that make your posts look spammy and create the overall effect of generic content.
With Hashtag Collections, you can arrange your hashtags by different, practical categories and insert them into your posts with one smart click.
Just create separate lists of hashtags relevant to the different types of posts you make. As you probably already know, a crucial part of the smart hashtags strategy is using 30 hashtags every time you post on your IG. Not using 30 is like missing an opportunity to attract more potential followers, and we don’t want to do it, right? The real-life truth: coming up with 30 different, totally new hashtags can be a tough challenge: researching them takes time, and saving your favorite, best-performing hashtags in notes on your phone can be tricky at times because then it’s not so easy to find them.
Hashtag Collections are here to help: no more looking for the lost notes in your phone’s notepad, switching between different apps, or thinking about new hashtags for hours. Now you can keep them in one place, one repertoire with many lists, to reduce time typing hashtags in over and over. This gives you extra time to focus on the content and engaging captions.
Once you know what hashtags give you the best results and attract your ideal readers/ideal clients (and if your target audience is following these hashtags), you can save them for future use. You can create dedicated lists, then pick hashtags from the list matching certain content, copy all or only a few hashtags to use – rather than having to remember the hashtags or search for new outstanding ones for each publication.
You can break down your hashtags into 1-72 different list-types: you’ll have a chance to observe what categories are the most useful ones for you. You can arrange them by topics of publications or other specifications.
Inspirational examples, ready to implement into your Instagram strategy?
Here you are:
- product and service hashtags for posts about your brand’s or personal offers: the ones promoting your business and reaching your ideal client industry
- community hashtags – in every niche, there are many active Instagram communities. By using their dedicated hashtags you can join them, get noticed by other members, or even get your photos shared on huge curated accounts (and it’s an opportunity to gain massive exposure, let us tell you). It’s convenient to keep them all gathered.
- niche hashtags – you can create a separate list for every more specific topic you create content about. The more specific you get with them, the bigger chances that you’ll reach your target audience (for example: Instagram caption writing tips probably won’t attract the interest of someone looking for tips on how to grow a Twitter account, so #socialmediatips may not be the most narrowed down hashtag you can come up with!)
- seasonal hashtags or events hashtags – these can save you a lot of time as well
- daily hashtags – for visually pleasing posts or those with inspiring value: so you can pick the most strategic hashtags for your monday coffee photo, graphics with inspirational quotes or daily behind the scenes of your day-job or business’ backroom
- location hashtags – let the local audiences find you every time you go on an abroad business trip or weekend getaway. Create location hashtags lists, they will be super useful: especially in moments when you have very little time to come up with a perfect caption.
It’s a game-changing idea to use Hashtag Collections to build various hashtag lists that are organized by the subject or category. The core is to collect and categorize them.